A tasty meal to prepare in the morning or night before so you can leave cooking in your slow cooker throughout the day. Enjoy our Slow Cooker Apricot Curry Chicken. In many of my recipes I use recipe bases as cheats until I find a good recipe that has all ingredients from scratch. When we are time poor it is easier on the shopping list and brain to grab a jar or packet. RECIPE Ingredients:
- 1kg Chicken – Used Lovely Legs above, can use breast, thigh, whatever.
- 420g tin of Apricot Nectar
- Slow Cooker Curry Chicken Jar Sauce (Cheat)
Vegetables used in this recipe can be switched up to include whatever you have in the fridge, what is in season or what you enjoy or prefer. This week I also made this recipe with Butternut pumpkin which was delicious. Method:
- Dice vegetables and combine with all ingredients into the slow cooker. Turn on and let the slow cooker work it’s magic.
If you are running short on time but would still like to make this recipe, the ingredients can also be made in a saucepan or frypan.
- Fry up onions and chicken until brown
- Add jar sauce and apricot nectar to pan and combine well.
- Add vegetables and simmer until softened.
Serve with Give this recipe a try and feel free to sendme an email with any questions.