Pregnancy & Post Natal Exercise
Exercise during pregnancy is safe and we can show you how to move with confidence for all stages. Our approach to pregnancy and post natal exercise is to encourage, guide and support you to achieve your health and fitness goals. We can get you started with an exercise program even if you are a beginner and have not exercised prior to pregnancy.
Our coaching programs not only cover suitable movement for you, but also covers pelvic floor health, mental health, nutrition and rest to create a program that considers all areas of your pregnancy and post natal recovery.
Benefits of Pregnancy and Post Natal Exercise:
- Prevent pain by improving strength throughout your changing body.
- Feel strong and full of energy to keep up with work, life and the kids.
- Stabilises blood sugars and assists in managing Gestational Diabetes
- Prepares your body for labour, childbirth and your recovery.
- An outlet for stress and anxiety of impending motherhood or life with baby.
- Improves pelvic floor strength and coordination to prevent leaking during activity.
Explore safe, effective movement during and after pregnancy to help you embrace your changing body so you can live life with strength and confidence.
Our Online Membership for Mums
Evolution Health Services has developed a training program suitable for pregnancy and post natal recovery.
What our Membership includes:
- One live online workout per week to connect with your trainer and other Mums
- Two Strength Training Workouts to complete throughout the week
- Members Only Facebook Group
- Women’s Health education relevant to each stage of pregnancy and motherhood.
Want to join us? Our Strong Mums Post Natal Program is now open. Save $40 per month by signing up this Winter. Normally $79/month.
Our Program Difference:
At Evolution Health Services we are passionate about providing more than just a workout. We believe in creating a strong foundation and educating you so you can return to your normal movement.
Our program will include:
- Breathing and Core Connection Education
- Assessment of Diastatis Rectii and strategies to improve function.
- Pelvic Floor Discussion and Exercise Education
- Modifications suitable for your stage of pregnancy or post natal recovery
We can also work with your Doctor or Women’s Health Physiotherapist to ensure consideration is given to pelvic floor weakness, pelvic organ prolapse or any other musculoskeletal concerns.
Our Evolution Health Mums Group is an online forum where you can interact with other mums, ask questions, calm any fears surrounding pregnancy and post natal recovery, as well as read up on key information related to pregnancy and the post natal period.