Evolution Health Services is Hiring! Each week our business is growing and we need help from a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist to create more availability for our clients. We are focused on family health including special focus on pregnancy, post natal wellness, workplace health and fitness. We are looking for an employee to join our business. We are looking for someone passionate about improving the health of families in the Macarthur area.
We could post all the things we want in a boring job ad, but we would prefer to share 5 reasons to come work with us.
- You Will Be An Employee For anyone that knows the Massage Industry, many opportunities exist for sub-contractors only. Meaning that if no clients are booked, you don’t get paid. We would like to offer a Remedial Massage Therapist the opportunity to be paid for shifts regardless of whether clients are booked.
- You Will Have the Opportunity to Grow a Client Base Under an Established Brand We are looking for someone who is keen to grow with us. We have done all the hard work to create a space and brand we are proud to own, so why not share it. We would like to see someone committed to being a Massage Therapist, develop lasting relationships with their clients and be a part of our business. We have hired Two Remedial Massage Therapists this year and they have created demand where clients only want to book with them. We would love to help you develop the same demand and have clients booking with you by request.
- Share Your Stories and Passion for Remedial Massage If you follow us on Facebook, you will know that I love to share great things we do. We also have the blog and newsletter to share what we do. We have seen Rebecca and Dan take on the fun tasks of creating video and blogs sharing their We would love to see someone else come on board and put themselves out there. With our backing and support, you too can become well known for doing what you love.
- Self Care is Important to Us We preach the importance of Self Care at Evolution Health Services so we make sure we follow it. We will ensure you have regular massages, breaks between clients, and the space to stretch, foam roll and exercise.
- Family is Important Too We are a family owned and operated business. We are a husband and wife team with a young son. We know the importance of work flexibility to allow you to be a part of special events. Sundays we are closed to ensure we have a day as a family. We want you to be able to spend time with yours too.
What We Can Offer at Evolution Health Services
- Casual Position with view to Permanent for the right Massage Therapist
- Award wages for hours rostered, regardless of massage bookings
- Variety in your working week with in clinic massage as well as events and corporate massage on site.
- Immediate Start
- Work Close to Home
- Work in your dream job without the stress of managing your own business
What We Need From Our Next Remedial Massage Therapist
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (or Equivalent) – would consider Cert IV for the right candidate.
- Further qualifications desirable eg; Pregnancy Massage Training
- Professional Association Registration
- Eligible for Health Fund Rebates (Medibank Provider Number preferred)
- Great Communication Skills
- Friendly, caring and empathetic
- The ability to listen and educate your clients
- Willing to complete administration and Reception duties between clients
- Willing to work as part of the team and contribute to your own success
- Social Media knowledge and skills a bonus
- Available some nights until 7pm and Saturdays
- Flexible hours
- Committed to working with us and not have own massage business.
If this position sounds perfect for you and you share our passion for self care, health and people, contact us today to arrange an interview.
Email your resume to: [email protected] or phone Melissa on 0414 990 335 for more information.