02 8964 1673
Suite 3, 150 Lindesay Street
Campbelltown NSW, 2560
Camden, Narellan, Campbelltown local health provider
Evolution Health Services provides Remedial Massage by Diploma qualified and fully insured Remedial Massage Therapists. Remedial Massage involves the manipulation of soft tissues of the body for a specific injury, pain or condition.
Remedial Massage is a name in which many techniques come under the umbrella to form part of your treatment. These techniques may include Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage, Stretching and Exercise Advice.
Remedial Massage Therapists also have extensive training to understand how massage can be modified for certain medical conditions, following surgery, during or after pregnancy and throughout the ages and stages of life. We have both male and female massage therapists available for your treatment. All Massage Therapists are bound by a Code of Conduct from their professional association.
Private Health Fund Claiming: For your treatment to be considered Remedial Massage and to be claimable under your health fund policy, we must have a purpose or medical condition that we are treating. Our clinic offers HICAPS for on the spot claiming. Contact your health fund to determine if Remedial Massage is covered and your level of cover.
WorkCover and CTP Injuries: Our Massage Therapists are WorkCover Accredited to provide Remedial Massage to those injured in the course of their employment or in a motor vehicle accident. Referral from your GP is required. We can also work in conjunction with your Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Chiropractor or Exercise Physiologist to achieve the best results.
30 MinuteMassage Consultation
BUY A GIFT VOUCHERRemedial Massage
- Would you like to purchase a Gift Voucher for a loved one? Spoil that special person today and have your gift voucher delivered to your inbox instantly.
60 MinuteMassage Consultation
90 MinuteMassage Consultation
What to expect in a Remedial Massage Therapy Treatment:
- You will be asked to complete a Patient Information Form which will ask for your personal contact details, medical conditions, previous injuries and consent to undertake treatment.
- We will discuss the information and obtain any further information that may affect your treatment.
- We will complete an assessment which may involve postural analysis and range of movement testing.
- You will be asked to get changed in private to your underwear and cover yourself with the large towel provided.
- The treatment will consist of soft tissue techniques including massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, passive stretching and muscle energy techniques.
- At the end of the treatment, you will be asked to dress in private and once dressed further discussion will take place regarding what treatment took place, including further recommendations.
- We may provide you with stretches, self care techniques, exercises, postural advice, workstation changes or the application of heat or ice.
- Recommendations will be made regarding follow up treatments.
Sign Up Today!
Evolution Health Services Suite
3, 150 Lindesay Street
Campbelltown NSW 2560
02 8964 1673
Latest Blog Post
When you first hear about Infant Massage you might think it is simply pampering for our babies. It might sound like something that takes a lot of time and needs to be part of a long night time routine. And when you are a tired new parent, a complex massage routine...read more